Shower Fitting Liverpool Free Phone 0800 612 8512 – M 07024079021 Merseyside
Shower Fitting Liverpool are waiting right now to provide you with a first class shower installation service.
Please call now for a competitive and reasonable quote together with speedy appointment time to fit your shower.
We will fit your new shower either if
- we supply your shower or
- if you buy your own shower
and are looking for shower fitting Liverpool to complete the connection and installation.
Need Shower Supply Or Fitting Advice?
If you need advice before
- buying an Electric Shower
- arranging shower installation or shower fitting
be sure to speak to us first!
Shower Fitting Liverpool – 2o Years Experience
You can rely upon shower fitting Liverpool when you call us direct on Free Phone 0800 612 8512 – M 07024079021
contact us directly from our Electric Showers Liverpool website.
We have all the experience required to complete a first class professional job. You need shower fitting that understand the technical requirements of fitting your shower.
Call now for
- shower fitting costs Liverpool
- shower fitting estimate Liverpool
Guaranteed Appointment Times
The most important consideration is having a confirmed appointment at a time to suit you.
We do guarantee to arrive at all confirmed appointments.
We know how frustrating it can be to have an appointment booked and for the service provider to fail to show up.
Shower fitting Liverpool will ensure
- you have a trained and knowledgeable professional
- your shower wiring is suitable and meets required standards
- connections are of the correct type and standard
- new showers are fitted in your ideal location
- swapped out or upgraded showers are fully compatible with existing connection
- all showers are fully tested and pressure checked
- all workmanship is carried out with minimal damage to surrounding areas
- work area is clean and tidy
Can I undertake Fitting A Shower Myself?
Connecting a shower is complicated procedure and should generally not be tried out by novice DIY home enthusiasts.
Additionally, as describe elsewhere, there are several regulations that you will need to comply with.
Consider things such as
- An independent permanently connected supply must be obtained from an individual unit to your shower
- A switch is needed.
- The switch must be readily accessible and clearly identifiable.
- The switch must be out of reach of a person using a fixed bath or shower.
- A cord operated switch is ok.
If you do set up the shower on your own, you might need to have the appropriate inspections to ensure that your installation is in accordance with regulations.
Our advice. Never try and fit an electric shower on your own – Get knowledgeable professionals to do the job for you.